Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roberta going Home :(


Seems like we never get to spend enough time together. They come in and *poof* they are on their way home. Nikki had her darling little puppy with her and Matthew got to show off his smile sans braces. Roberta and I got to sit side by side as she showed me some of the functions of my camera. I had to take notes as I don't remember so well anymore. Then a little refresher on creating a path for my text. Sigh. I sure wish they still lived around here.

4 comments:

  1. I love this photo. Goodbyes are always sad but you can now look forward to their next visit. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww good byes are so bittersweet, beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo my Dear! I'm sorry that Roberta and the kids had to head home. Glad you got the time with them though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo.... too bad about the good bye....

    ReplyDelete