Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7


Only day 7 and I am running out of things to take pictures of. Well, here was supper tonight. I had some already cooked chicken in the fridge, so I unrolled a can of cresent rolls, put the chopped chicken, some broccoli and cheddar cheese on and baked at 350 degrees for about 13 minutes. It was quite yummy. Nick and I liked the ones with broccoli. Tom and Alexander liked the chicken and cheese only. Chris didn't like either of them, so he had cereal for supper.

4 comments:

  1. your blog is very good.and i think your blog is better than mine.
    I look forward very much to you visting my blog. my blog is about nike shoes. for example air max, air shox. air jordan and some kinds of Cheap Air Jordan.
    could you give me some suggestion? i would thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a picture! J and I started a diet today and right about now I could jump through the screen and join you for supper LOL Dang those look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo.... I feel like eating now....
    Flor

    ReplyDelete